The Theme for the weekly challenge on the Nikon Forum (starting 5/30 was “Flower” Each person is allowed one entry and based on “likes”, the top entries go to a final.
This was my entry….
I was fortunate enough to make the finals and in the vote for the winner, I collected 70% of the votes for the Win! During this process, a fellow photographer told me he liked it very much. He also showed me a modification he did (cleaning up some of the distractions. It looked really nice so I tried to duplicate it myself and was pleased with my results.
It also got me thinking about a process I developed to make a photo look a bit like and oil painting. It has been well over a year so I thought I would try that again… Here are 3 samples..